HR Practical Training is designed especially for both fresher as well as experienced candidates who wish to make a career in HR.
In This HR Practical Training syllabus, HR Career Institute includes all the HR functions of a HR Generalist in any Organization, so after completion of HR Practical Training you can get good Hands on work experience on below mentioned topics of 3 Modules.
MODULE 1 - RECRUITMENT
- Preparation of job description
- Understanding Requirements
- Budgeted & Non – Budgeted
- Bulk recruitment & Niche recruitment
- Mapping & Headhunting
- Identification and Understanding the requirement
- Applying the sources of recruitment
- Preliminary CV Screening
- Conducting telephonic round of interview
- Scheduling personal interviews with concerned department heads
- Short listing the candidates
- Conducting final round of interview
- Selecting the right candidate
- Verifying the collected documents-
- Issuing the offer letter
- Completing the joining formalities.
MODULE 2- HR ADMINISTRATION (CORE HR)
- Updated Resume
- Last company’s appointment letter / Offer letter
- Last 3 months salary slip & Bank statement
- PAN Card photo copy
- 2 passport size photos
- Identity proof (Aadhar Card / Driving licence / Voter ID / Ration Card / Passport)
- Background Verification
- Maintain Employees Personal Information like PAN No, PF Account No, ESIC Number, DOB, DOJ, DOR, etc.
- Induction & On boarding
- Opening Bank accounts
- Creating temporary ID’s
- Filing Statutory forms
- Arranging Induction Program
- Brief about organization
- Safety Policies
- Legal compliances
- Future growth plans
- Do’s & Don’ts
- Collecting feedback from new joiners about induction program
- Helping to employee for their issues
- Providing required information on time
- Offer letter
- Appointment letter
- Confirmation letter
- Extension of probation period
- Increment letter
- Resignation Acceptance Letter
- Relieving letter
- Experience Certificate
- No dues Certificate
- Designing the training calendar & Training Budget
- Training need Identification
- Training calendar month wise and quarter wise
- Faculty identification
- Performance management techniques
- Methods & Systems of performance evaluation
- Designing the appraisal forms
- Goal Settings
- KRA Setting
- How to set smart KRA
MODULE 3- PAYROLL MANAGEMENT & STATUTORY COMPLIANCES
- Attendance Management &
- Leave Management – Different types of leaves
- Salary components — Gross salary, Net salary, In hand salary, Taxable salary, CTC, Medical Allowances LTA, DA, HRA
- Designing Salary break up as per offer letter, CTC statements
- Salary slip preparation
- Payroll Management – Basic & Applications, Payroll calculation manually, On Excel, Data import from excel to ERP
- Practical on Salary Processing
- Compensation & benefits
Handling Full & Final Settlement
- Updating Date of Resignation, Date of Leaving & Leaving Reason
- Calculation for Settlement Salary Amount as per date of leaving
- Calculation for Leave Encashment, Notice Period, Gratuity, Outstanding Income Tax, Outstanding Loans & other statutory payments like Bonus
- Relieving & Experience Certificate for Resigned employees as per company policies
- PF- PFO, Rules, Calculation, PF Challan generation through EPFO Site.
- PF Forms – Form 2, Form 5, Form 19, Form 31, and Form 10 C.
- PT – Act in different states, Rules, Calculation, Challan generation.
- ESI – Act, Employee benefits, Audit, Report. Form1, Form 6
- Maharashtra Labour Welfare Fund, Form A-1 cum challan
- Gratuity — Act, Role in CTC Design, Employer benefit.
- Payment of Bonus Act 1965, form D
- Maternity Act and application
- Basic overview of Factory Act 1948, Payment of wages Act 1936, shop Establishment act, The contract labour Act 1970.
- Course completion Certificate / HR Certification.
- And 3 online certification for MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint by Certified Trainer (MS Office) with lifetime access to MS office Course online.
- Email Etiquettes, Mass Mailing & professional Email drafting.
- Making PPT
- Support in developing Soft skills & technical skills related to HR profile.
- Making attractive CV / Resume as per HR profile.
- Regular Mock interview session.
- Interview tips
- Paid Internship Opportunity at HR Career Institute.
- Support in Finding a right job
- Interview skill development
- Overall grooming – self introduction, body language, personality development etc.
- Dedicated students care team.
- 100% Practical.
- Live case studies.
- Live work on Job Portals.
- Revision with doubt clearing sessions.
- Live Interview sessions.
- Regular HR job updates and HR mock interviews
- Interactive sessions with each candidate.
- Special focus on the candidate’s coming from different professional backgrounds.
- CV Preparation
- Mock Interview
- Finding the right job & complete mentorship to start career as HR professional.
- Interview skill development- soft skills & technical skills related to HR profile.
- Overall grooming – self-introduction, body language and personality development.
Regular batches- 45 days
Weekend batches- 2 months
Only Sunday batches- 3 months (12 Sundays)
1-2 weeks for Interview preparation and job application for new job if required
Regular- 2 hours
Weekend batches – Saturday & Sunday – 3 to 4 hours.
After course completion candidates will get a certificate of course completion.
We provide 100% placement assistance after completion of the HR Practical training course.
- Any Graduate /Post Graduate/ MBA/Management/ Any final year (TY) Graduate Students who are looking for a better career in HR.
- Working Professionals/having work experience but lost their job and want to upgrade their skills and knowledge for better career opportunities. / Recruiters/ administrative executive/ payroll executives who want to get promoted as HR Generalist or HR Manager.